Give to the SEF
Giving Clubs and Societies
The giving clubs, based on the different musical dynamic markings, from pianissimo to fortissimo, have memberships based on cummulative yearly contributions. Each appeal year, donors are listed in the annual report under the segmented giving clubs listed.
- Minimum Gift of $1,000.00
- Minimum Gift of $2,500.00
- Minimum Gift of $5,000.00
The giving societies are based on lifetime giving.
- Lifetime gifts over $10,000.00. Members will receive updates on the activities of the SEF as well as a copy of the annual report each year.
- The Legacy Society is for any individual who has made arrangements for the SEF as a planned gift. Bequests, trusts and life insurance policies are some of the ways planned gifts can be incorporated into any estate planning. Individuals who have made such provisions are invited to contact the office to sign up for the Legacy Society. Members will receive updates on the activities of the SEF as well as a copy of the annual report each year.
For more information on Giving Clubs and Societies, please contact:
Derek J. Danilson
Sinfonia Educational Foundation President
10600 Old State Road
Evansville, IN 47711