Phi Mu Alpha Sinfonia is proud to announce the official launch of Life Loyal Sinfonian, a new program that guarantees a lifetime subscription to The Sinfonian to those members who enroll. In addition to the lifetime subscription, Life Loyal Sinfonian provides a number of valuable benefits to those who enroll, including:
- A bold lapel pin to wear at Fraternity events.
- A customized Life Loyal certificate and wallet card.
- Discount on Sinfonia merchandise from the Sinfonia Store.
- Recognition in The Sinfonian and on the Life Loyal Sinfonian website.
- A growing number of discounts with nationally recognized businesses.
- Additionally, the first 500 brothers to sign up will be recognized as Life Loyal Sinfoniancharter members.
Designed specifically with our alumni members in mind, Life Loyal Sinfonian was created as the result of an overwhelming positive response by members when filling out the initial strategic plan survey in spring 2007. Announcements of this program can be found in the April 2008 issue of Sinfonia Resonance, as well as the May 2008 issue of The Sinfonian. In fact, the program was first hinted at during the mailing of The Sinfonian to EVERY member in December 2007.
By enrolling, 80% of your enrollment fee is placed into the Life Loyal Fund, which funds your subscription throughout your lifetime and generates additional revenues to impact current and future alumni engagement activities nationwide, such as:
- National, regional, and local alumni outreach events.
- Sinfonia Resonance, our free alumni e-newsletter.
- Future enhancements to The Sinfonian.
- Alumni transition support provided to graduating brothers.
- New alumni engagement initiatives arising from the strategic plan.
Full details and online enrollment can be found at www.sinfonia.org/lifeloyal. The enrollment fee is just $299, or 12 monthly installments of $29. Sinfonians enrolled in the past as Lifetime or Sustaining members will continue to receive The Sinfonian throughout their lifetimes, but can upgrade to Life Loyal Sinfonian at a significantly reduced cost.
The website will be your regular source for updates on membership and discount offerings with partnered businesses. If you would prefer to enroll by mail or phone, please call the National Headquarters.
Life Loyal Sinfonian… MAKE IT LAST.
From the Desk of:
Daniel Krueger, Director of Alumni Engagement