On Sunday, July 19, at the closing ceremonies of the 2009 National Convention, the 2009-2012 National Executive Committee was installed by outgoing National President Richard A. Crosby, Eta-Omicron (Cincinnati) ’75.
Among the newly elected group are three veteran NEC members and four who are new to the NEC. Within the newly elected NEC resides 24 years of experience on the NEC, 25 years as province governors, and nine years as collegiate province representatives, in addition to a plethora of experience in other volunteer positions such as chapter offices and national committees.
The 2009-2012 National Executive Committee is as follows:
- John Alan Mongiovi, National President
- Mark R. Lichtenberg, National Vice President
- Walter C. Riley, Committeeman-At-Large (2006-2012)
- K. Dean Shatley II, Committeeman-At-Large (2009-2015)
- Benjamin A. Strack, National Collegiate Representative
- John M. Israel, Province Governors’ Council Chairman
- Jesse A. Reyes, Collegiate Province Representatives’ Council Chairman
The 2009-2012 NEC (L to R):
Shatley, Riley, Reyes, Israel, Mongiovi, Lichtenberg, Strack
J. Adam Wyatt Photography, LLC