Past National President John Alan Mongiovi, in his prescribed role as Chairman of the Nominating Committee, has announced the slate of nominees for office the 56th National Convention in New Orleans, July 17-22, 2018.
- For National President: Mark R. Lichtenberg
- Delta Nu Chapter – Bradley University – 1993
- For National Vice President: John M. Israel
- Pi Zeta Chapter – Lindenwood University – 2001
- For National Executive Committeeman-at-Large: Richard A. Crosby ““
- Eta-Omicron Chapter – University of Cincinnati – 1975
- For National Collegiate Representative: Jyron A. Joseph
- Nu Eta Chapter – The University of Texas at San Antonio – 2013
Full biographies of the candidates will be published for your review prior to April 1, 2018, as stipulated by the National Constitution & Bylaws.
56th National Convention
Collegiate Registration Pricing
$539 – Early
$639 – Standard
$739 – Late
Alumni Registration Pricing
$639 – Early
$739 – Standard
$839 – Late
Raise the Song
July 17-22, 2018
New Orleans, Louisiana
Registration includes all programming, admission to 3 premium concerts, 4 meals, and 4 nights at the Sheraton – New Orleans Hotel!
Early Registration will end on May 31.
Standard Registration will end on June 22.
Late Registration will end on June 29.