Join us in Evansville this summer
for the first-ever Sinfonia Summit!
Building Better Men
On Thursday, June 27, we will convene the inaugural Sinfonia Summit event on the beautiful campus of the University of Southern Indiana. Four years in the making, this event is designed to teach collegiate leaders to capture the true spirit of Sinfonia and unleash its power to create stronger and more vital chapters, and to leverage the chapter structure to build “better men.”
With the discounted early registration fee, your Chapter can register all officers for less than $1,500.00. Every Chapter should make this investment in its future, Brothers. This event is particularly important for the men who were just elected this spring and are beginning their journey in the leadership of your chapter.
The primary purpose of the event is to provide you and your Chapter with practical tools and resources to help you resolve current issues, make better use of the Fraternity structure, grow your membership by attracting the best candidates, eliminate time-worn traditions that no longer attract the men of today, and maximize the power of music in your chapter life.
You’ll have the opportunity to learn, not only from inspirational speakers and presenters but also from members just like you from all over the country. Come be inspired and transformed. Leave ready to go to work and to get more out of the Brotherhood for the members of your Chapter and Province.
Registration is open to all collegiate members in good standing. Special programming is geared toward newly-elected officers, but every registrant will leave the Summit with a full tool kit that can be applied immediately to develop and build a stronger program back home.
Sinfonia Summit is truly an opportunity that your Chapter can’t afford to miss!
Ends May 15, 2019
Ends June 15, 2019
Ends June 20, 2019
Brothers who attend the Sinfonia Summit will:
- Learn simple steps for correcting problems common to all Chapters;
- Learn practical strategies for dealing with conflict and stress;
- Learn how to prevent members from feeling apathetic, disinterested, and detached.
- Learn how to build an effective program to promote Sinfonia’s Object on campus;
- Experience the life-altering and transformative power of an inspired Mills Music Mission;
- Learn how to instill a life-long commitment in new Brothers;
- Lessen and streamline the administrative workload with new skills and operational tools;
- Reduce the time required to manage the chapter effectively;
- Return to your chapter with a renewed vigor and a sense of purpose that will inspire everyone who knows you;
- Experience what it means to connect with the National Sinfonia.
Registration includes double-occupancy lodging on campus, meals (including Saturday night’s banquet), and all materials. The Fraternity offers this program at cost, in order to make it available to as many collegiate Brothers as possible.
Stop sitting on the fence and register today! This is a one-of-a-kind experience that can only be found in Phi Mu Alpha Sinfonia Fraternity.