Enriching Lives. Advancing Music.
The Sinfonia Educational Foundation is proud to announce the availability of scholarship applications for the 2019-2020 academic year. Individual scholarship amounts that will be awarded to deserving applicants will range between $500 and $7,500.
Each applicant will need to submit the online application, upload a completed Academic Achievement Form, upload a high-quality headshot, and upload his scholarship essay. Completed applications are due on April 15, 2019.
- Undergraduate General Scholarships: $5,000 – $7,500
- Graduate Scholarship: $2,500
- James H. Patrenos Memorial Scholarship: $2,500
- Christopher Patterson Memorial Scholarship: $1,000
- W. Eldridge and Emily Lowe Scholarship: $1,000
- Delta Iota Alumni Scholarship: $500